Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HEY EMILY

I indeed need to dedicate this blog posting to my co-worker Rachael. Like a good book needs to be in the honor of someone. Rachael is like a fine wine and only gets better with time. That is with whatever Endeavor she takes on next. Her latest project: making me feel well happy, embarrassed, motivated, and super Mormon beyond belief. If I were to give a name to this scheme I would uncountable call it the Hey Girl, By Zac Efron. I like the nerd that I am have what I would consider a slight crush or fancy for Zac Efron (who doesn’t that has looked at that man). This all started with me pinning a nice picture of Zac on Pinterest.
Rachael Pinterest stalks me and has taken the task, no duty upon herself to tickle my fancy for Zac throughout the day. I would like to SHARE some of these with you because well we all need a little Zac.
HEY EMILY, I JUST GOT BACK FROM A MISSION, AND I AM LOOKING FOR MY NEXT COMPANION  -ZAC


HEY EMILY, SORRY I'LL GO PUT MY SHIRT BACK ON. MODEST IS HOTTEST. -ZAC


HEY EMILY, I HAVE THIS MAJOR HEADACHE, I JUST READ YOUR ARTICLE ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF HONG KONG AND IT BLEW MY MIND -ZAC

HEY EMILY, WANNA MAKE A MODERN VERSION OF SATURDAYS WARRIORS? I GOT THE VIDEO CAMERA, YOU WRITE THE CHEESY DIALOGUE. -ZAC



Those are just a few of the many in-boxed items I receive daily. Do I laugh? yes.. Do I smile? yes... Do I reopen from time to time to look at him? I plead the 5th. Most honestly though I am glad I am not his mother because I would find it weird that to crazy women that work for Jesus creep on my son. Till next time to each his own.- Emily 

No comments: