Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Burning Thoughts

Living through this life is like a walk down a path made of a bed of coals. Some are able to do it with ease or no discomfort. Then there are others that feel that blistering heat and know that they can make it and just keep moving forward. There are other that stumble and fall and the path that they were on hard or easy burns them and they will never be the same again. Trapped on this path I have been for years on end I have caused myself to fall time and time again. I have been pushed down to the fiery coals that can consume ones entire flesh, but I stood up again. Torn apart my flesh feels bleeding, the gaping holes show my suffering. I try and cover them to my dismay there are still some that can see my pain. Those I go to for help have turned the other way, for what you do not see, can not hurt you. By ignorance many think they will be saved. But ignorance, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information this does not scream bliss. This screams lack of education lack of humanity lack of the ability to know empathy and rise above the shallowness of sympathy because sympathy never felt what you or I have felt. Become aware of those around on this path made of a bed of coals because you might be the next to stumble and fall and then where will you be with your sympathy and ignorant bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how amazing you are?