Friday, January 17, 2014

Humpty Dumpty

Today I sat upon a wall I looked around the valley floor, people hustle and bustle about living their lives no doubt. Alone I sat aside from all, not sure if I felt big or small. Winds came and blew about and there i sat still and stout. Many days I wished I would fall and then I wouldn't have to watch them all, live there lives with love and peace. Some had pain that was their piece. Few came and spoke words of choice, to them I listened and advised. Alive they think I am on this wall inside I am dead to all. I have been dead dwelling int his bodies shell. Decayed my heart rotted inside like hell. None can see the pain that lives inside of me. Before I died inside I had never felt more alive love had entered my life for once. Trust I had, I gave my all. I for a moment thought I didn't sit alone on this wall I thought was built of stone. Pebble I thought you threw till it tore me in two. This shell of a body now lays in pieces you can see that there is nothing left inside of me.

No comments: