Monday, August 13, 2012

My Horizon


You are all I want. It doesn’t matter how I feel, how much I make, where I am, because none of that matters. I dream about you when I sleep. I would do anything for you. I would die for you. Be a slave for you. When you are in agony I feel my heart tear, my soul aches to be able to be with you. Your happiness means more to me than anything that this earth could provide. You are the gravity that holds me down, when I feel like my life is flying out of control. I wish I could read your thoughts so that your every wish would come true. You are beauty to me in every form. When I look into your eyes I can see your soul, it is the purest form of perfection. You are the oxygen to my lungs when I have been shoved under the waves in life and hit rock bottom. I feel the current carrying me and drifting me along out of my control. I swim with all my might left and I am a thousand yard right. I will not stop fighting the current that drags me down you have become the horizon. No matter how hard I labor the current holds me back. The horizons distance never changes it has become fleeting with my every move. Darkness has fallen on me now. In the darkness I may not see, but you are once again next to me in my heart and in my dreams. A new dawn shall come and then I shall see that the horizon can never be next to me till darkness falls.

2 comments:

Stacie, Hollie, and Michelle said...

Very deep and intriguing Ems. Great expression and imagery in your post. I enjoyed it very much.

Neil said...

I don't know how I ended upon your blog. I guess it was through face book. Your writeing is like poetry without verse or rhyme. I guess it is called prose. Thanks for sharing with those that venture into your insights.