Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Internship!!!

I recently started a new job at the church office building in Salt Lake City. It is located on Temple Square and may I say I have a great view from the 14th floor!! I am working in the missionary travel department. I am under the domestic side of things so that means I work with the Agents that work with The United States, Canada, Mexico, Southeast Asia, and Africa. Ya the title domestic doesn't really cover it. I love what i have been doing so far. I started clear back on april 23 yes the week of finals... so I crammed and took all my finals a week early. :) Worth it I think so I got to work an extra 40 hrs because of this I also got to lose tons of sleep due to my over eagerness.

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

Congrats on the new job! I think that would be an awesome place to work. You can't beat the scenery at temple square.