Sunday, January 22, 2012

Running Time soon to Return!!

Wow!!! what a week this has been. I to be honest never thought I would ever get pneumonia!!! I totally had my trash kicked and handed to me for several days!!!! No worries now I am on the rebound :) most likely until my next adventure I am shooting for an injury this next time. I do hope it doesn't involve a man hole, or falling through a floor, stitches or surgery.... which is pretty usual!!! I am actually super pumped because I will be getting back to training for a 5k, and also a mini triathalon if I can swing it!!! Oh and of course whats a girl to do... but buy a pair a shoes to kick it off. Check out my new babies.
Then after i complete my 5K I get to treat myself to these puppies!!
The NEW Nike free running shoes!!

I was told i have to work up to the Nike free or I tear my feet up in not such a good way.

3 comments:

The Netters Adventures said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Your muscles will hurt really bad if you do not work up to them!! But it soon goes away!!! You should sign up for the Provo 5K of Cinco De Mayo!!! Payden and I will be running the half!! It will be fun!!!! You should totally do it!!

Unknown said...

Concider it done!!! How do I sign up?

Hollie LaNae said...

Emily, I'm loving your blog. I'm sorry I never comment or call. I'm lame. I'm always here though. I'd love to catch up.