Friday, September 19, 2008

TAG, TAG, TAG TAROUGH!!!!!

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

JOYS.....

1 eating sushi
2 wave running
3 byu football games


FEARS......

1 being eaten by snakes
2 car accidents
3 loved ones dying


GOALS.....

1 to graduate from school
2 get the a/c fix in the jetta its been a long summer
3 figure out financial aid


CURRENT OBSESSIONS..

1 working 6 days a week i am really not obsessed its all i do
2 i really love pina colodas ( and getting lost in the rain... but i live in utah so thats not really happening)
3 trying to go to the gym as much as possible

RANDOM THINGS...

1 fact one i can make a dinosaur neck ask and i will do it just not in public areas
2 fact two i secretly love the painting fro man named ross on channel 7 i know its from the 70's
3 fact three i collect light houses but not everyone knows this and its kinda a weird thing i know


I challenge....
Marie
Teresa
Amanda
Kristal
Jenny

you know who you are........

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I remember when exercising was my obsession. Now I'm too freakin' exhausted! I secretly like painter Ross also.

Marie said...

I love painter Ross!!! Im so glad that you posted about him because it brought a smile to my dead bored desk sitting face. Member' how he makes that noise when he's painting trees. Swoosh Swoosh and how he always says "God Bless" at the end of every show. Ya...good times Shmem...good times

The Shirleys said...

Emily I can't believe you have had your blog this long and not told me about it! I finally got it from Krystal and Brians blog.

It is cute though. Now I can keep an even closer watch on you, HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

When are you coming to visit?

livestronggirl06 said...

Its time for an update.
just thought i'd let you know ;)
love you sister face!!!!!!

♥manda