Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SALEM DAYS






Salem Days 2008!!!!!! What a blast!!!!! My parents were out of town for the weekend so i dragged my little sister Abrianna out of the house several times forcing her out of her hermit bubble which she has started to live in.. wow and yes i am proud of my run-on sentence capabilities.... anyways these are a few photos from Saturday first i made her get a tattoo ( no worries its a rub on) and then i had her bring a date and then i jedi mind tricked her into going to a bbq and fireworks... needless to say she had fun..... oh and the pic is of the boys they lost to us several times in a game so we with our good sportmenship forced them to put on a skit for us.... MWUAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

3 comments:

Marie said...

I love the pic of you and Aubrey! Way cute!!!

Brittany said...

Love the evil laugh!

Tommy & Kolbi said...

I am so glad to see that you are keeping up on this. Way to go! Its fun to see what's going on.